The University of San Diego is over 60 years old and has a long history of providing excellent education in California.
Located close to the Californian coast-line, San Diego is a vibrant yet safe city only 2 hours from Los Angeles. Students can enjoy a 6 day “Best of California” trip, including famous sights such as San Francisco, Santa Barbara and Santa Monica.
- Students are housed in San Dimas Missions Residence Hall. Each floor in the building houses 8 students in either single or double rooms.
- Each student has a twin bed, dresser, and desk with chair.
- There is one bathroom per 4 students, containing showers, toilets and sinks. Each floor has a furnished living room area including a microwave oven.
|Monday||English lesson||Lunch||Bike riding in Santa Monica||Dinner|
|Tuesday||English lesson||Lunch||Downtown LA tour and dinner out|
|Wednesday||English lesson||Lunch||Santa Monica tour and dinner out|
|Thursday||English lesson||Lunch||Pool and BBQ||Dinner|
|Friday||English lesson||Lunch||Malibu Beach and Laser Tag||Dinner|
|Saturday||Full day excursion to Disneyland|
- Age: 14 - 17
- 2 -4 weeks duration
- Prestigious university situated close to the Californian coastline Lovely green campus overlooking San Diego, Tecolote Canyon, Mission Bay and the Pacific Ocean
- Olympic-sized outdoor swimming pool and sunbathing area
- New state-of-the-art dining facility onsite
- Easy access to the city centre by public transport
- Maximum of only 8 students per class
Excursions and activities
A full programme is offered. This includes several local visits and one full day excursion per week. Full-day excursion destinations include Belmont Park & Mission Beach, Los Angeles, Universal Studios and Disneyland.
The campus boasts excellent sports facilities including indoor sports centre, Olympic sized swimming pool and sports fields.