Sheffield - England's greenest city
Sheffield University, is a leading UK university based in the friendly and vibrant northern city of Sheffield.
Packed full of history and culture, Sheffield is loved by visitors for its warm Yorkshire welcome and the wealth of activities and events on offer. The city is located on the doorstep of the Peak District National Park and is England's greenest city with over 200 parks, woodlands and gardens.
AccommodationAll accommodation and classrooms are located in the Endcliffe Village campus, just 2km away from the city centre. This newly-built, single en-suite accommodation is of an excellent standard and consists of bedrooms in self-contained flats with shared lounge areas. Coin-operated laundry facilities are available onsite.
- 2 -4 weeks duration
- Age:10-17 weels (groups only)
- Residential accommodation
- A full programme of social and leisure activities is arranged, including discos, quiz nights and talent contests.
- New for 2012!
- Safe campus environment, located close to the city centre
- Modern single en-suite accommodation
- One half-day and one full-day excursion included each week
- Full-day sample destinations include York, Manchester or Nottingham
- Half-day transfers may include Leeds, Chesterfield or Bradford
- There is also a choice of optional excursions which may include: Liverpool, Birmingham or the Black Country Museum.
Students will have access to many of the university's sports facilities, such as a Sports Hall, tennis courts and astroturf pitches.
Download centre details as a PDF