Find a Holiday
Welcome to Malvern - An Historic Spa Town
Malvern is an historic spring town, located in the heart of the Midlands and surrounded by the famous Malvern Hills - a protected area of 'Outstanding natural beauty'.
The town has been known for its natural water springs since the time of Shakespeare and Queen Elizabeth I, and is famous for being the only water drunk by Queen Elizabeth II, who transports it around the world on her travels.
As a result of the town's long and impressive history, modern visitors to the town can experience a town of beautiful Georgian architecture with an array of shops, cafés, restaurants, cinemas and theatres as well as a traditionally British atmosphere.
Malvern St James
Malvern St James is a leading private girls boarding school, located in the centre of the historic spa town of Malvern, in Worcestershire. The campus is dominated by the School's main building - a converted hotel - as well as boarding houses and the 'Sports Dome' containing squash courts, a gym and a sports hall.
Virtual Tour of Malvern St James
AccommodationResidential, with a mixture of single and twin rooms and small dormitories with communal social areas.
- 2 -4 weeks duration
- Age:10-17 years (groups); 12-17 years (individuals)
- Residential accommodation
- A full programme of social and leisure activities is arranged, including discos, quiz nights and talent contests.
- Excellent value for money
- One of the UK's most beautiful locations
- Two half-days and one full-day excursion included each week
- Full-day sample destinations include Stratford-upon-Avon, Cardiff or Bath
- Half-day transfers may include Gloucester, Cheltenham, Birmingham, Worcester, Hereford or Tewkesbury
- There is also a choice of optional excursions which may include: Oxford, Bristol, Birminham or the Black Country Museum
Sports fields, sports hall, indoor swimming pool, tennis courts