CATS College Cambridge is a leading sixth form college located in brand new facilities in the heart of the academic city of Cambridge. The world famous Colleges of King’s and Trinity are only a short walk away along the peaceful banks of the River Cam.
12–17 years (groups)
14–17 years (Individuals)
25 Jun - 14 Aug
Learning resources centre
Local swimming pool
Use of local swimming pool
1 full-day excursion per week
1 half-day excursion per week
Optional full-day excursions
7 evening activities per week
3 Jul - 14 Aug
by train from London
from Stansted Airport
walk from college to city centre
by taxi from train station to college
excursions (1 per week): London, Canterbury, Stratford-Upon-Avon
excursions (1 per week): Peterborough, Bury St Edmunds, Stamford
excursions: Windsor, Oxford, Thorpe Park, London
· Our residential accommodation is modern and comfortable, and conveniently located close to the city centre.
· All groups will be accommodated in recently refurbished, single en-suite rooms.
· There are laundry facilities in the residences.
· Centre Highlights:
· historic university city: colleges are located in the city centre
· range of shops and cafés nearby
· specialist courses available