CATS College Cambridge is a leading sixth form college located in brand new facilities in the heart of the academic city of Cambridge. The world famous Colleges of King’s and Trinity are only a short walk away along the peaceful banks of the River Cam.
12–18 years (groups)
14–18 years (Individuals)
20 lessons per week
Learning resources centre
Local swimming pool
Use of local swimming pool
1 full-day excursion per week
1 half-day excursion per week
Optional full-day excursions
7 evening activities per week
30 lessons per week
by train from London
from Stansted Airport
walk from college to city centre
by taxi from train station to college
excursions (1 per week): London, Canterbury, Stratford-Upon-Avon
excursions (1 per week): Peterborough, Bury St Edmunds, Stamford
excursions: Windsor, Oxford, Thorpe Park, London
· Our residential accommodation is modern and comfortable, and conveniently located close to the city centre.
· All groups will be accommodated in recently refurbished, single en-suite rooms.
· There are laundry facilities in the residences.
· Centre Highlights:
· historic university city: colleges are located in the city centre
· range of shops and cafés nearby
· specialist courses available