CATS College Cambridge is a leading sixth form college located in brand new facilities in the heart of the academic city of Cambridge. The world famous Colleges of King’s and Trinity are only a short walk away along the peaceful banks of the River Cam.
12–17 years (groups)
14–17 years (Individuals)
28 Jun - 9 Aug
Centre of Cambridge, a short walk to the colleges
Learning resources centre
1 full-day excursion per week
1 half-day excursion per week
7 evening activities per week
by train from London
from Stansted Airport
walk from college to city centre
by taxi from train station to college
excursions (1 per week): London, Warwick Castle, Canterbury
excursions (1 per week): Bury St Edmunds, Ely
excursions: Windsor, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon
· Our residential accommodation is modern and comfortable, and conveniently located close to the city centre.
· All groups will be accommodated in recently refurbished, single en-suite rooms.
· There are laundry facilities in the residences.
· Historic university city: colleges are located in the city centre
· Range of shops and cafés nearby
· Specialist courses available
More information |
If you choose to block cookies some parts of this website may not operate. To block cookies please do this within your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block cookies within their settings and we have provided links to the most commonly used browsers.
Please view our cookie details page for more information on the cookies we use.