Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts is situated in the heart of the city of Cambridge, one of the greatest and most famous centres of learning in the world.
Depending on course
See arrival day (above)
1 full-day excursion per week
30 hours of lessons per week with professional artists
by train from London
from Stansted Airport
walk from college to city centre
by taxi from train station to college
excursions (1 per week): London, Warwick Castle, Canterbury
excursions (1 per week): Bury St Edmunds, Ely
excursions: Windsor, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon
· Our residential accommodation is modern and comfortable, and conveniently located close to the city centre.
· All groups will be accommodated in recently refurbished, single en-suite rooms.
· There are laundry facilities in the residences.
· Centre Highlights:
· historic university city: colleges are located in the city centre
· range of shops and cafés nearby
· specialist courses available
More information |
If you choose to block cookies some parts of this website may not operate. To block cookies please do this within your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block cookies within their settings and we have provided links to the most commonly used browsers.
Please view our cookie details page for more information on the cookies we use.