· Student accommodation is residential and located in various buildings around the school campus.
· There is a mixture of single and twin rooms and small dormitories, with communal social areas and shared bathrooms.
· There are also laundry facilities on-site.
· The campus is dominated by the School's main building - a converted hotel - as well as boarding houses and the 'Sports Dome' containing squash courts, a gym and a sports hall.
· Centre highlights: picturesque town in a beautiful countryside location, prestigious boarding school, near to the town centre, excellent sports facilities and art studios